Monday, December 01, 2008

A pinch and a punch...

...for the 1st of the month!

Happy December to you... and with that the beginning of my December Daily over at CreativeSouls.

My Christmas tree has been unpacked, but yet to be decorated and my album is here on my desk!

This is always a crazy busy time for us all, and no matter how well we try and plan things, it doesn't quite work out the way we would like it to.

Don't stress if you don't have the album made already, the idea is to use what you have on hand. So grab a piece of cardstock and start journaling about your everyday things, the little things, the things that are important to you personally / as a family. Take a photo if you like, embellish the page a little, punch 2 holes in it and add a binder ring. Yes, it can really be that simple.

So do visit Stephanie and I as we share with you our inspiration, and we'd love for you to share yours too at CreativeSouls.

Here's to memory keeping!

{L}

No comments: