Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Reasons 101

I sure have my choice of excuses from which to choose... but here is the main reason for my absence and one I am VERY happy about!

The "girls" had the most glorious 2 days of pampering, eating, scrapbooking, eating, chatting, eating, scrapbooking, eating... well you get the idea! Mount Grace serves the most awesome selection of delicious food, in quantities you could only imagine (on an ongoing basis!).

We shared loads of laughs in hydro pools and jacuzzis, during pamper treatments and glorious meals and then of course creativity and inspiration during the scrapbook sessions.

It truly was a time for recharging the soul.


Here's an idea of what we saw, ate and did! Photographs are a mix from mine, Rhonda's and our "resident photographer" - George's galleries!

And the question on everybody's lips...YES there will be another Girlfriends' Getaway. Numbers will once again be limited for this exclusive event. Watch out for details so you don't miss out this time.


(I think I might even do a little recap of the rest of February in the next few days).

Happy Wednesday.

{L}

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Looks like it was fun, perhaps I will make the next one...