Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On my desk Monday...

...a big m.e.s.s

Trying... to finish up my "nesting" process which had been rather suddenly interrupted... also a LOT of Spring cleaning which didn't happen and, well, we're pretty much into Summer here...

Not a whole heap of creative stuff happening here until I can have a CLEAN desk - it's my punishment - or should I say goal - can't play until the room is tidy.

Meanwhile I have been downloading some new photos from the weekend. 103 new photos in 3 days. Not all of them good (some not at all), but I'm trying and plan on playing some more until I feel I can almost get it right more often than not (plus I have the cutest subject on which to practice). I might even share one day, but in the meantime go and check here - photo not taken by me :)

I think I feel some encouragement coming on too... found this and this and this today. All so inspiring.

Got to clean some more!
{L}

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Lara,

Congrats on Naomi - and what an awesome cutie she is! What a wonderful surprise - just shows how out of touch I have been!
Enjoy every second with her - they grow up far to fast!
Kelby was 10 weeks prem and today she's already a teenager!
best wishes, Theresa

Missy Page said...

Lara,

I am so excited for you. Naomi is just beautiful. I can't wait to hear all about her. How did you keep her under wraps? I could just sit and kiss those cute cheeks for hours. Beautiful!

So excited!