Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sold Out!


My Sprinkles of Goodness - January Collection is sold out!

Thank you to all of you who bought it and loved it and are excited about next month's Collection already.

Because the January Collection sold out so quick, and there are a number of people who REALLY want the February Collection before it sells out... I am starting a "waiting list" which will ensure that you do receive your Sprinkles of Goodness as soon as I have it ready.

NB! The previous link for emailing me was incorrect - sorry. So if you emailed me about the January Collection and haven't had a reply it's because I didn't receieve it.  Please email me again.
Here's a correct email link (without the spaces, just to safeguard from spammers).

Details for Sprinkles of Goodness - February will follow next week, so don't delay in reserving yours.

3 comments:

tania said...

lara, still struggling to get a e-mail through to you,please could you email the details to me??
taniavr@vodamail.co.za

Sophia said...

That is awesome...

audrfey said...

well done! Knew it!