Monday, February 01, 2010

a pinch & a punch

it's the FIRST of the month!

So January flew by... is that an indication of how it's going to be again?!

It's time for my Sprinkles of Goodness collection to hit their new homes again. This has been a fun collection to put together... thinking of holidays, fun by the pool, hikes in the mountains, out and about or stay right at home pictures... love the mixture of turquoise, browns and greys.


This collection is loaded with paper and sprinkled with some fun embellies!

The waitlist was a long one, (after the January sellout), so if you're on the list, your Collection is ready for posting. If you're not on this month's list, be sure to email me (no spaces in the email addy) asap so I can include you on the list for March - it's going to be sprinkled with goodness for sure!

Email me a link or a picture of layouts using Sprinkles of Goodness so I can include them here.

Happy week to you all.
{L}

3 comments:

Sophia said...

Love the colours, makes a nice change for me...

Samantha said...

Stunning colours!!!Can't wait! Off to pay:)

CathQuillScrap said...

Oh I love the colours... right up my alley! Can't wait for the postman to bring these to me.