Thursday, May 22, 2008

Starting to breathe...

....wow! What a weekend.
I know we're already half way through the week already, but it's taken me a while to catch my breath. Teaching 3 double-page layouts in 4 3-hour classes back-to-back over 2 days, losing a little sleep and then an early morning departure for a plane that was delayed could do that!

Thank you to all the fabulous delegates at South Africa's Top Crop event for making the weekend so enjoyable.
I got to meet local girl Venessa Matthews the creative, witty, mom of three cuties. And spend time with Candice Greenway the living far-away, super sweet, talented, mom to numerous furry babies.

Need to unpack my little camera and see if it captured some of the fun. There was some posing going on, so please send me your photos from the weekend.

Here's to catching up.
{L}

No comments: