Thursday, August 03, 2006

I know, I know...

...this is bad! I'm supposed to update often. I thought at least once a week and I didn't even manage once a month just recently. So trying to catch up.
 
What happened in July:
- I taught 3 classes by the sea in Umhlanga at Scrap 'n Patch. Love being there even though it was a quick fly in and fly out.
- Winter got colder!
- We had Rolland & Heidi Baker stay with us for the Father's Love Conference. Such a blessing!
- I went to a kiddies birthday party! Took little Talitia - she was so cute.
- Made a spur of the moment decision to go to Mozambique for 3 days to visit Arco Iris - The Baker's children centre.
 
Been spending lots of time with "our" children from Footprints Children Centre. It's so awesome to be a part of their world. Nkosi has almost got the word "aunty" right!
 
And now it's August and the year will be over * just like that!
 
blessings
{L}