Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More updates and Cards...

My life is a bit of a roller coaster at the moment. So I think my blog posts are really going to be updates for a bit.

  • I'm on big deadlines for Time & About #3 this week - such fun!
We've got something exciting lined up too. If you love making cards check this out. We'd love to see your carding creations.

The Polka Dot Chicks have got some awesome stuff planned for Saturday, 30th June at Scrapbooks Etc in Arizona. Check it out here.

There will also be some fun stuff happening during the classes here in South Africa starting in just over 2 weeks time! Yikes... lots to do still.

A very big thank you to everyone who is involved in some way with this awesome event. I appreciate it all.

blessings

{L}

P.S. "The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it." ~ John Ruskin

3 comments:

CathQuillScrap said...

Good luck with all your deadlines... I'm sure everything will come together nicely.

Adele said...

Hi La,

Sounds exciting! Remember to let me know where I can help.

fi said...

Oh my gosh, two weeks? Let me know too...