Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I thought so!

... I thought all was back to normal, but clearly not! My last entry - www or Wednesday's Wise Words, became the Week's Wise Words.

In between I have been running - still have Creative Escape goodness to unpack, still have Scrapbook Convention projects to complete, still have class designs to create... but I did chat to Stephanie today... and she is excited about her visit next week for Live, Scrap, Play!

I am excited about her gorgeous project and all the goodies she's bringing along for the classes. And to all our amazing sponsors who have once again made this event possible - thank you.

Check out Stephanie's blog for details of how you can get to take part in an online auction in support of breast cancer awareness. And check back here for details of how you can win an Epson printer!

{L}

No comments: