Wednesday, November 04, 2009

somewhere....

...in my mess is my desk, in fact under my mess there might even be carpet. My inspiration is ALL around me, because all my STUFF is e v e r y w h e r e!!!!

Somewhere I will find THE storage solution. What a mission as I still try to contain the stuff I have accumulated, clear it, repack it. I change my mind about storage solutions all the time and it causes mayhem when I think I have found a better one. Interested to see how her new storage ideas work out. Some more cute ideas here.

And somewhere... I am going to use this stuff.

Love, love it!!

You can find it here. Check out the cutest Christmas ideas. They have sweet dispensers too. And there's a "translate" button if you don't understand Japanese :)

Enjoying a little technology break this week as I pursue my tidying, storage goals.

{L}

1 comment:

stephanie said...

so cute! Going to go check it out...I LOVE that you LOVE pink!