Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I played....

...with THIS today!

Spring cleaning got put aside, as did everything else actually. Today was my day to create! I needed to just "play". And today, I did play... with my Cricut and my newest cartridge - Opposites Attract.

This amazing cutting machine cuts letters and various shapes from 2.5cm to 14cm! I played with Bazzill cardstock and it cuts perfectly.

So perfectly, that I will be demonstrating the machine in my special classes as well as Scraptifity in Rabie St Randburg. So Joburg girls... if you want to play with me, let me know and I'll schedule sessions (space will be limited). You can check out the Cricut website and get as excited as me!

And if you're still battling with your de-cluttering here are some wise words:

Many things which cannot be overcome when they are together yield themselves up when taken little by little - unknown

blessings {L}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lara! Sioban here from over the sea. Great site, and good to hear what you're up to. I thought in England I'd be spoiled for scrapping choice, but NOT! Can't you come live here instead, we scrappers NEED you. Love Sioban xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like fun! I sure hope the AAM class is considered 'special'! I may even scrap...though probably not!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we can be the guinea pigs!!!
What! You will scrap Fiona?! Don't be silly!