Sunday, February 04, 2007

Weighty issues...

Just got back from teaching my first international class at Timeless Treasures in California. Thanks so much Nancy and girls - I had a really great time. We made a cute Valentine mini album and there are a couple of kits still available in the store if you missed out (and live close by).

Girls back home in South Africa... I'm on my way back Yay! Remember it's my AAM class this coming Saturday, and I'll be teaching an album project at Scraptifity on Saturday, 24th Feb, using Bazzill's cute zippered albums and the stunning range of Crate paper.

So onto the weighty issues. I think I'm overweight! Well that's what the scale at the gym said before I left, but that's not what I mean. My SUITCASES are overweight (for a change!). So I need to get back to my room and repack for about the third time. Can't be leaving anything behind either. It's that under the covers idea of mine...

Shuttle picks me up at 7am in LA and I fly to Washington DC. Hopefully there are no 3 hour snow delays like when I flew in and I'll be back home on Tuesday evening. Can't wait to unpack and feel my sunshine!

Think of me in that airline seat!

blessings
{L}