Thursday, February 01, 2007

What's hot!

CHA ended today and boy did I walk my little feet off!

There is so much cute stuff out there. Chipboard is HOT HOT HOT. And that makes me happy, cos I do love chipboard. There are all kinds of shapes of plain chipboard and a new line of gellied chipboard letters. Velvet is popular too right now.

I have a little trick up my sleeve... it involves chipboard (surprise). It's heavy and it's in my suitcase. Can't wait to play... So if you're coming to one of my workshops and it involves chipboard - don't miss out ;)

I have a couple of days in Anaheim to "rest" before I make my American teaching debut - Yay! I'll be teaching a class at a store called Timeless Treasures - thanks Nancy. So if you're in the area, you're invited! I have designed an 8x8 Bazzill Mono Mini album with a Valentine's theme. www.timeless-scrapbooking.com/Class_Samples.htm (check it out here) So come and share the love...

Had a quick walk around Dowtown Disney this evening, but it's really cold outside. I miss my sunshine!

Whatever your weather, enjoy your day.

blessings
{L}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Welcome back to cyberspace!